Cones

Handcrafted Fusion Cones
We roll our Handcrafted Fusion Cones personally, wrapping a raw unbleached hemp paper around a ground blend of 85% Purple Frost Genetics flowers. Dusted throughout the cone is an ample sprinkling of kief, comprising the other 15% of the smooth smoking, highly potent joint.

Handcrafted Fusion Cones are available in blends of Hybrid, Sativa and Indica varieties. Perfectly rolled, the cones light up easily and remain burning continuously, producing a fine white ash. Pass one around at a party the next time you’d like to impress your guests.

“Selfie” Handcrafted Fusion Cones
These premium cones come in strain-specific varieties, available full of any strain that Purple Frost produces. “Selfie” cones also get the extra addition of kief from the same strain, doubling the pleasure!

Winner

Master Blaster

1st Place Highest Terpenes

Chalice Cup 2017

Winner

Vanish

3rd Best Sativa

High Times Nor-Cal Cannabis Cup 2017

Winner

Jack Sparrow

2nd Best Sativa

Happy Place Festival 2016

Winner

Vanish

2nd Best Sativa

Tommy Chong Blazers Cup 2017

Winner

Schamell No. 9

3rd Best Sativa

Happy Place Festival 2016

Winner

Honey Badger

3rd Best Indica

Happy Place Festival 2016

Winner

Vanish

Best Overall Sativa

Hempcon 2016 Finals

Winner

Master Blaster

Best Overall Hybrid

Hempcon 2016 Finals

Winner

Jack Sparrow

Best Sativa

Hempcon Heart of Nature 2016

Winner

Honey Badger

Best Hybrid

Hempcon Heart of Nature 2016

Winner

Grape Soda

Best Indica

Hempcon Heart of Nature 2016

Winner

Satisfaction

Best Wax

Hempcon 4/20 Festival 2016

Winner

Vanish

Connoisseurs Choice

Hempcon Finals 2017

Winner

Grape Soda

Best Overall Indica

Hempcon Finals 2017

Winner

1.21 Jigawatts

Best Sativa

Hempcon San Jose 2018

Winner

Stargate

Best Indoor Indica

Santa Cruz Cup 2017